We are running a very small summer camp with many sanitation and Coronavirus prevention measures in place. Due to the size, we are full many weeks so register fast in order to secure your spot.
2019 / 2020 PA Day, March Break, and Summer Camps offered:
Airborne Trampoline KW offers a unique experience that combines one-on-one lessons where your children will safely learn the Olympic sport of Trampoline from certified coaches using a custom level system with 20 ribbons. Everyone also gets to go in our fly high bungee and play trampoline games like frisbee and relay races. This is accompanied by a daily outing or show such as Laser Tag, Grand River Rocks, Cosmic Bowling, Mini-golf, Swimming, Reptile Shows, Magic Shows, Science Experiments, Pizza & Movie days along with many other outdoor or indoor sports and activities.
We are the SAFER trampoline choice. We have certified NCCP coaches who demonstrate how to stop safely and who supervise and lead all trampoline instruction and activity. Also, our trampolines have larger bouncing areas & padding between them.
Book weekly or daily.
For Ages: 5-14
Drop-off: 9am (early drop-off 8-9)
Pick-up: 5pm (late pick-up 5-6)
Weekly: $6.22 / hour per child for weekly bookings. ($249 per week and includes all activities, trips, pizza on Friday, etc.)
Daily: $57 per day; $67 on trip day; pizza Friday is $62 per day. Extended Hours: $5 per hour.
SUMMER CAMP - Registration OPEN (If we need to stay closed due to Covid-19, we will give you a full refund.) We are capping all weeks to 16 campers (2 groups of 10 after staff). The price has to remain the same due to increased costs to run the camp with such a small number of campers. We have put in all precautions and measures as required per the Summer Camp Ontario Guideline. We have cancelled all out of house trips, as required. We will still have inhouse shows.
The first 3 weeks of summer are now FULL.
Gymnastics Ontario Membership Camp Fee: $12.50 + HST per child. This one time annual Gymnastics Ontario membership fee is mandatory for all participants signing up for more than 3 days of camp, and is the fee for camp insurance coverage only. This fee is transferable to or from other gymnastics clubs.
Deposit: A $50 deposit is required upon booking for each week registered, or $10 per day. (Deposits are non-refundable without a doctor’s note, but can be transferred if necessary up to two week's prior to the week booked.)
All prices exclude applicable HST.
Things to know for camp:
1. Please scroll down to what to wear below.
2. Electronic waivers must be filled out and signed.
3. All trips and activities are subject to change in case of illness of show provider or venue closure. We will do our best to keep you informed.
4. All trips are made using a school bus.
5. Please bring your own lunch, snacks, and drinks every day except Friday.
6. Please do NOT bring any peanut products to camp.
7. Please leave MP3 players, cell phones, or any other electronic equipment at home as we are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage.
8. Our staff will always have a phone on them in case there is need to contact anyone.
9. Bring a hat and / or wear sunscreen as we do outdoor activities.
10. *If any participant has a condition affected by changing lights, the glow / cosmic package is NOT an option.
11. Trampoline time is instructed and supervised by our fully certified trampoline coaches.
12. Due to the nature of our camp program, we regretfully cannot accept children with special needs or those suffering from severe allergies unless they are accompanied by a caregiver or parent (the caregiver or parent would have to sign a waiver and would have to pay for trip costs but not as a camper and cannot jump on the trampolines). Airborne also offers special needs classes and group bookings throughout the week and on weekends at a discounted rate.