Enjoy your own PRIVATE trampoline party on Airborne’s Olympic Trampolines for a full hour of jumping exclusively for you and your guests. Airbornes Gymnastics Ontario Certified trampoline coaches will host your entire event including teaching your guests amazing trampoline tricks, playing trampoline games, and perform a high flying trick demonstration. Fully hosted, coached, and structured by Airborne’s Gymnastics Ontario certified trampoline coaches.
Choose between Trampoline Only, or Trampoline & Room packages and spend the second hour in one of Airborne’s fully furnished and decorated party rooms. Choose from Airborne’s Basic Package where you cater in ANY food of your choosing, or the Fully Catered Pizza Package where you only have to bring the kids. A complimentary pot of coffee is available for you and the other guests with all packages.
The best trampoline party for kids 3+ and adults!
An Airborne Trampoline Party Comes Standard with...
Private use of Airborne's Olympic Trampolines
Optional 2 Hours of Party Room Use (During Jump Time & For One Hour After)
Packages allowing outside food and drink.
Delux Pizza Packages with all food and supplies provided
Fully Furnished Birthday Party Rooms
Hit music while you jump
Complimentary Pot of Coffee With All Accessories
Optional Upgrade to Bungee Trampoline Party
Phone: (905) 850-8477 or Email: Jump@AirborneTrampolineClub.com
Airborne's Gymnastics Ontario Certified trampoline coaches host your entire private event including teaching your guests amazing trampoline tricks, playing trampoline games, and perform a high flying trick demonstration. This all happens on Airborne's big Olympic Trampolines. The Olympic Trampolines are the highest quality, provide the softest and highest bounce, and are the same type of trampolines used in the Summer Olympic Games! You can even choose upgrade to Glow In The Dark & Bungee Trampoline Parties.
All of Airborne's Trampoline Parties include private use of fully furnished party rooms. Your private party room is yours both during, and for an additional hour after jump time (Total party time 2 hours). Choose from Airborne’s Basic Packages where you cater in ANY food of your choosing, or the Fully Catered Pizza Package and only bring the kids.
A complimentary pot of coffee & accessories is available for you and the other guests with all packages.
Special Needs Jumpers
The Airborne Trampoline Club welcomes all participants including those with developmental disabilities, and physical disabilities. In order to maintain a safe environment for all participants, Gymnastics Ontario and Airborne Trampoline require that all participants follow the guidelines set forth by Gymnastics Ontario & The Ontario Special Olympics. Should you be having any guests with special needs including Autism, Downs Syndrome etc… , please notify an Airborne staff member in advance so the appropriate arrangements can be made.
Airborne Recommends that all participants arrive in the appropriate attire for physical activity.
What to Wear: Grip Socks – Track pants/Shorts – T-shirt/Sweat shirt – Comfortable athletic clothing – Hair tie for long hair
What NOT to wear: Jeans- Dress pants- Belts- Hats- Dress/Skirt- Jewellery (Stud earrings are okay) – Watches
All participants are required to provide a signed waiver, any participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver provided by their Parents/Legal Guardian.
Airborne Safety Rules
- Remove Shoes Before Jumping
- Empty Your Pockets Entirely
- Walk Onto & Off The Trampolines
- Jump In A Safe & Controlled Manner
- Master The Basics Of Trampolining Before Moving Onto More Advanced Skills
- Always Bend Your Knees To Stop Your Bounce
- Bounce In The Center Of The Trampoline & Always On Two Feet
- Perform At Your Own Risk, Flips & Other Skills Can Be Dangerous
- Be Aware Of Those Around You
- Follow ALL Rules & The Airborne Trampoline Coaches Instructions
- Ask The Airborne Coaches If You Need Assistance Or Have Questions
- DO NOT Jump Off The Trampolines To Any Other Surface Or Object
- DO NOT Jump More Than 1 Person Per Trampoline
-DO NOT Perfrom Any Flips Without Permission From An Airborne Coach
- DO NOT Perform Any Back Flips Or Double Flips
- DO NOT Double Bounce Or Affect Another Persons Bounce In Any Way
- DO NOT Continue Jumping If A Person Enters Your Trampoline
- DO NOT Attempt Any Skill Outside Of Your Skill Level, Personal Limitations, Or Abilities
- DO NOT Have Anything In Your Mouth While You Participate
- DO NOT Jump If An Airborne Trampoline Coach Is Not Present
- DO NOT Engage In Horse Play, Tackle, Or Rough House With Any Other Participant
- DO NOT Begin Participation Without Presenting Yourself To An Airborne Coach,
Participating In A Safety Orientation & Understanding How To Stop Your Bounce Using The "Stop Bounce” Skill.